Thursday, June 23, 2011

Debates with Capitalist Conservatives, Vol. 1

I will be chronicling my conversations with those who appear to be oblivious of social awareness, and quite surprisingly, comfortable with our current system of administration thank you very much!

Behold, the masses (Their identities shall be concealed for their own protection):

Topic: Where do you fall into?


2 people like this.
  • Wendy R. damn....I think im at the very bottom...shit

     
  • Thomas R.More Marxist bullshit.

  • Adam T. I think most of us are at the bottom but we're so blinded by the entertainment overload that we're too busy to notice.

    · Nick H. likes this.
  • Nick H.  thats exactly it... and if not entertainment.. religion... which has turned into entertainment

  • Chris P.  I suspect most of us aren't in your picture.
  • Tim E-fat Smith If you are not on the picture, its probably because its not your shift. The crew on the bottom is the morning shift, your on the evening shift.

2 comments:

  1. @Thomas R:

    The IWW, the producers of this poster, were not marxist! That did stop them from being suppressed and murdered by the authorities and other nitwits. Thomas R: can you tell me just one point of the marxist analysis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant: that did NOT stop them from being suppressed...

    ReplyDelete